Cruise Control

Gazbo

I noticed that some of the cars here have retrofitted cruise control. Is there a fitting guide?

I echo all the above comments. A very worthwhile addition, expertly fitted with great care and attention to detail. How did we manage without it.

Shaf

Very interested in the Cruise Control. Can anyone give me an indication of the price to have it fitted and where the controls go. Does it look like an add on or does it look like a factory fit option?
Kind Regards in anticapition....

It looks factory fit as it is operated off the left hand (indicator) stalk. It is the same as would be fitted by the factory.
Skipton01 can be contacted via email for a price - which will be significantly cheaper than Audi.

Cheers for the comments guys - mucho appreciated!

I've been away for a bit, no, not in prison before you quip!! A knee op. and the preparation for Soapstar Superstar (yes, I work for Granada), then Xmas have all conspired to keep me away from the forums.

I have now contacted Snub and I daresay another retro-fit will be on the way. Looks like I'll be having to give you all a cut in the near future, if you keep on pushing my services so enthusiastically (not that I don't appreciate it you understand)!

I'll try to be around a bit more often from now on, but you know you can always PM me if you want any info don't you?

Mike

Back