Delivery dates

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

brunmeadows

I ordered my A2 (Silver TDi, red leather, rear bench seat) 4 weeks ago and was told it was scheduled to be built in the last week of February and delivered early to mid March. Today 23 February I receive a call to say it is already built and has arrived with the dealer. I am very happy to have Audi exceed my expectations, but does this imply no one else has been placing orders?

When did you place the order?.

There are so many A2's around the contry that they may have found you one that is already in the country just waiting for an owner!. That's what happened to me-the dealer gave me a list of available cars in the UK-I was after the basic SE with no money extras and I had a choice of about 20!.

Just check the actual build date and that it hasn't been lying around too long!.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

I ordered mine in the third week of Jan 2003 and was told 6-8 weeks,, I am sitting here counting the days.

I doubt in my case that they will find one sitting around as I have asked for many extras which are not a straight forward combination of things,, but I am getting restless now,, even popped into a dealer yesterday to look around their show room,, yep I was bored..

Hello:

Here in Spain I ordered mine in the second week of Feb 2003 and was told 8 weeks.

Many extras also

AUDI A2 1.6 FSI Red Amulet - Open Sky - S-Line - Alpine 7998-R + Infinity Kappa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back