Diagnostic Trouble Codes

Great find sarge, i have been looking for these for some time so thank you i am sure this will be a valuable resource to many members

Cheers
Chris

Welcome Chris, Hey Spike, I was going to add the Ross Tech link but thought it's been covered many times, the difference is sometimes Ross Tech don't have some codes and also these sites cover many makes not solely VAG.

On the first link there is an explanation of what the codes mean to each specific manufacturer, and it's not always the same diagnosis.

Cheers
Sarge

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey Spike, I was going to add the Ross Tech link but thought it's been covered many times, the difference is sometimes Ross Tech don't have some codes and also these sites cover many makes not solely VAG.

On the first link there is an explanation of what the codes mean to each specific manufacturer, and it's not always the same diagnosis.

Cheers
Sarge

Hi Sarge

I just thought it was worth keeping your new links and the RossTech one all together.
Not sure how to make it a sticky but we could make it into a 'How To' guide on understanding fault codes

Cheers Spike

Back