Diagnostics needed

redbull_a2

A2OC Donor
I was wondering if anyone in the Northants area could possibly diagnose my A2 ? Engine warning light came on about 2 weeks ago and the mpg has plummeted to low 30s compared to the normal 45mpg, my A2 is hardly used but next week it will be used on a daily basis and I don't like driving it with the engine warning light on. A big ask I know but no harm in asking :) I am free this weekend and don't mind paying for someones time .

I may be able to help. I am collecting a VW Beetle for the wife from Nuneaton Sunday midday and will have my Wifi OBD scanner and Dash Command iPhone App that can scan for codes, delete codes and reset the warning light.

You could meet us on our way back to Peterborough?

I was wondering if anyone in the Northants area could possibly diagnose my A2 ? Engine warning light came on about 2 weeks ago and the mpg has plummeted to low 30s compared to the normal 45mpg, my A2 is hardly used but next week it will be used on a daily basis and I don't like driving it with the engine warning light on. A big ask I know but no harm in asking :) I am free this weekend and don't mind paying for someones time .
I'm north Norfolk if you ever pass that way!

Back