Chat DIS pixel fade in hot weather ?.

Dave M

Admin Team
United-Kingdom
Has anyone else suffered from slight DIS pixel fade at the top of the display in very hot weather. I,m not too concerned as it will go back to normal once it cools down again but I,d be interested to know if its a general thing in high temperatures ?.

Ta
Dave
:)

Hi Dave its quite a common issue-yvonnes has it but lucky for me when i had dis added the dash i got second hand had an excellent screen. Not sure if anyone has had any success in finding a repair company that has had any good results. cheers mike

Thanks Mike - the display is all good, bright and clear in average temperatures but when it comes to mega hot days like today I,ve noticed a slight fade issue. :confused:

Mine is affected by low battery charge where the display looses a few random 'lines'

Cheers Spike

I don't know if this is at all relevant but my A2 was parked up for 5 days while we were away in The Lakes and since I've been back the screen fade hasn't occurred despite the warm weather. Does the screen need a period of time to recover if it's been badly affected?

Mines back to normal now too Jeff. I think its a niggling little quirk that we,ll have to tolerate during the extremely hot weather days .... all two of them !. :)

Back