Discount Card / Window Stickers - Thanks!!

Darren C

A2OC Donor
Just a quick post to say well done to Ben and the other members who support and run the club for providing us with the opportunity to purchase the new discount card and club stickers. [The card represents great value for money and I for one will be making instant savings].:D

I have already placed my order for the card and I am looking forward to proudly displaying the club window stickers.

Well done to all concerned and thanks!!;)

Thanks Darren.

I've received your order and will dispatch stuff tomorrow.

Ben

Darren C said:
[The card represents great value for money and I for one will be making instant savings]
Thanks for the positive feedback always great to get praise
hopefully the card will be of use to everyone ,
we have some very good partners
on our list so the discount represents very
Good value for money

Carl......

Recieved mine also today,cheers Ben........now where do I put the stickers, side window or rear....I'll worry about that when I've got this head unit sorted :D They're more my league

Ben,

Thanks for your prompt response and shipping; the card and stickers arrived in the post this morning as promised, [full marks!!].:D

Further praise is due to the level of detail that has been encompassed in the fitment guide of the window stickers. I was most impressed to find included in the accompanying letter a ‘template’ to allow for the trimming and precise fitment of the stickers in the front quarter light. [A great idea, for those who choose to locate them there and a nice little touch also!!].

I will be fitting the stickers myself at the earliest opportunity – location ‘tbc’.

On an additional note, I feel pleased to be contributing toward the clubs running costs and the time and effort that yourself, Wooly, Skipton and others put into the club behind the scenes.

Thanks once again!!:)

Darren

Thanks for the feedback (and your mail Darren).

I should add that I am currently resolving an issue with the Forum software manufacturers that isn't auto-activating the subscription permissions. When this is working, you'll get access to a forum with details on how to benefit from your discounts. In the meantime, I'll manually do this tomorrow.

Ben

Back