Discount Code 15% - A2 Car Blinds (til midnight 27 April)

Evoman

Folks

Is anyone interested in getting a set of car blinds / shades for their A2?

I was considering tints for the rear mainly for privacy but I then learnt of the window shades option which seems like a better route especially if well made / tailor fit to the car.

Reason I ask, I've been in touch with a company that has these available and from initial discussions they aren't averse in looking into a 'group buy discount' so a benefit to everyone if you're considering such an option.

Really this is just to gauge interest and I could then get back to the supplier to discuss what level of discount they could offer. No doubt this will be largely based on numbers.

So post up if you are interested.

Cheers

R.

Yes that's them. Interested?

If a few folks are keen they are open to discussion for a discount. I'm keen to get them so we'll see if much interest and take it from there

As I said I have a set already but if we can get a good discount I'd be happy to have a spare set.

I have these already and very happy with them. Might also be worth asking them if they'll give more discount if they can leave out the blinds for the tailgate glass as that is already darkened. Have left it off on mine but obviously depends on what everyone wants as others may prefer to have the blind fitted there too.

How are they held in place? The OEM ones required drilling of the door cards which I felt a touch extreme for manufacturer products.

The tailgate glass is certainly tinted, I'm not sure is it as heavily tinted beneath the spoiler? I will need to check again tomorrow but I thought it looked like there is some visibility through that lower section of the tailgate window.

Ha ha ha , just been on the website and they are cheaper than the eBay price........... £77.99 inc Vat .......only jesting guys, its my sense of humour.

Okay great there's interest in these, hopefully they come back with a nice offer. Let's see what they say based on current numbers. Early days yet guaging interest though I guess we could easily reach 10 orders as we're at 7 now, perhaps more over the coming days. I'll provide an update when I hear back from them.

Okay all A2 Owners we have a discount code approved by the MD of the company and is now live for 2 weeks!

I'm placing my order now!

Log on to buy your Car Shades at www.carshades.co.uk and use the code ‘A2OWNER’ at checkout to get the 15% discount.

The discount code will expire at midnight on Friday 27th April 2018

Please note if any international owners order, they will get the 15% discount on the product but a full international carriage charge will apply (carriage in the UK is free anyway).

This is the first time the company has done this so they are keen to see how well it works. If it goes well the company might be able to consider support for A2 owners on a long term basis. So get on it folks!

Back