Donation

Kleynie

A2OC Donor
Adam and I have been here for four and a half years now, I remember donating early on but I would like to donate again. I looked under our user name and can only see account upgrades, which takes me to the market place fee,. So how do I donate again please?

Thank you
Ian

Adam and I have been here for four and a half years now, I remember donating early on but I would like to donate again. I looked under our user name and can only see account upgrades, which takes me to the market place fee,. So how do I donate again please?

Thank you
Ian
main a2oc.net page - on the bar at the top just next to your name is the "donate" button that takes you to a donation page link.

Quite refreshing to have a 'how do I donate' thread instead of 'I've donated .... but was trying to get access to the marketplace' thread ...

Evening Ian,

The Donate button is on the main menu bar. On narrower screens guess you have to click the 'arrow' on the right to access more of the menu bar.

Andy

Ian, thank you very much on behalf of the Club for your generous donation. You'll notice you have a new custom title :)

While I'm on, I'd also like to extend the Club's grateful thanks to @hydo14 and @Bubonico for their donations in the last week.

Thank you also to Ed R. and Jeremy D. for your (in the latter case, very) recent donations - I know we probably have several of each name among our membership, but you'll know if I mean you. I haven't yet been able to identity your user accounts, but if you would each like to PM me to confirm the email address you used, I'll make sure your custom titles are set as well ?

Last edited:
I tried to do donation thing. Sadly, I don’t exist!

Attachments

• AE9E9BD1-557A-4B15-8AF2-9991B1C32754.png
    AE9E9BD1-557A-4B15-8AF2-9991B1C32754.png
    160.8 KB · Views: 100
Simon, your Shop profile is not necessarily the same as your main forum profile (donations are managed through the Shop software even though the link is on the main site). If you PM me your details such as your full name and the email address you have previously used for confirmations from the Shop, I may be able to find your Shop profile and send a password reset to that email. Alternatively, you're free to register a (new) profile with the Shop.

Back