Drive Shafts

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alanraynera2

Hi all at A2OC[24]

My A2 has a broken drive shaft after 33k its a 2001 tdi se

One message on the forum suggests this is a known fault ?

But a search for drive shaft brings up nothing is this an old problem thats been archived ?

I have also ordered a cruise control stalk from Vagcom any one know of an independant dealer that could fit and enable it on the cars computer.

All I can say about Audi dealers is it is a good job they have good cars to sell ![3]

Thank You

Alan

Alan

Welcome to the forum. When you did the search, did you check the "archive post" box? I've done the search and brought up just over a page with mentions of drive shaft, but a lot of talk went on in 2002 on this subject.

From the age of your car it would fit into the "problematic drive shaft" period. Audi did tell the dealers of a solution to apply, but it your case it is too late and the thing has broken. I presume the dealer is fixing under warranty?

If you need any further help I do have some old post archived off-line. Let me know if you really need them.

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back