Chat Driving Test

Steven Garrity

A2OC Donor
Scotland
Hi all the members just to inform you that I have just pasted my driving test this morning and that there will be another A2 driving on our main roads .And I am now looking forward to driving my car and enjoying all the hopeful motoring that it will provide for many years to come.

Regards

Steven Garrity.

Well done with passing your driving test, and I'm sure you will enjoy the A2. Perhaps we will get to see you at one of the socials next year.

Congratulations. You've made me now realise that last month was the 20th anniversary of passing my test.......20 years of bad habits no doubt.

Congratulations. You've made me now realise that last month was the 20th anniversary of passing my test.......20 years of bad habits no doubt.

23 years and counting....
Feels like yesterday though....

Nice first car
Mine was a Mazda 1000. Try finding one of those on google. 71mph top speed. Ran like clockwork for 10 months to be replaced by an Austin Allegro, which lasted 2 months before swapping to my first Audi (an 80 Sport X-reg) Ahhhhhh memories

Enjoy the A2

J

Found one
First car An A2 or this:
http://www.motorbase.com/pictures/contributions/991202//std_1975_mazda_1000.jpg

Posted from my iPlop...

Last edited:
What is the average age here? I imagined I would be in the younger half but not so sure now, I'm 34

I am 20 but i think i am one of only a few people who is below 30, we have many members who are 30+ ;) and with age comes experience!!

Chris

Back