Engine OFF at 160k !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

schme

hi a2 lovers!

I´d like to kow if there is anybody who had the strange experience of driving at 160k and an sudden engine-off! Does this happen more often then AUDI knows? They say they never´d heared anything about this....

Greetings to all other A2 drivers in the world,
thank you stuart

regards from duesseldorf/germany

Schme!

My previous Vauxhall/Opel did this and that was the main reason for ditching it.
I wouldn't accept the car back until they found a cause and solved it. Engines that shut off by themselves can be very dangerous.

Dennis de Held

Amulet Red 1.4 Tdi

You actually bought a vauxhall [:0][:0]

2002, 1.4, azure blue, 2 tone leather, concert II single cd. Member of A2OC site.

This has happened to me once in my A2 accellerating slowly at 50mph.

Hasn't happened again though in probably 25000 miles

Phil

quote:Originally posted by Mal2002

You actually bought a vauxhall [:0][:0]

2002, 1.4, azure blue, 2 tone leather, concert II single cd. Member of A2OC site.

Well, we all make mistakes [xx(] Let's just say that I won't make that one again...

Dennis de Held

Amulet Red 1.4 Tdi

Thank you for your comments! I think driving a vauxhall couldnt be more worse... No, no, before I drive vauxhall I´ll prefer public transport - New part off my a2 story - on friday they´ve changed nearly the whole climatronic...on saturday i was so pissed off because of the noise coming out of my dashboard, that my car is at audi today again...
schme
delphin grey a2 17" 1.4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back