engine on a lean???????

cjscos

after looking at the engine on my 1.4 petrol a2, the engine looks as though it drops down a little to the passenger side. it slopes down to the right (from left to right) as you are looking at the engine from the front of the car. is it supposed to be like that or has a engine mount broken do you think?

Definitely sounds like something is broken. Just to check is it the engine sloping relative to the car or is the front of the car actually leaning ie might the front spring be broken?

after looking at the engine on my 1.4 petrol a2, the engine looks as though it drops down a little to the passenger side. it slopes down to the right (from left to right) as you are looking at the engine from the front of the car. is it supposed to be like that or has a engine mount broken do you think?

Post a picture and I can compare to mine.

will take a pic tomo for you. only noticed it as i took the bonnet off as the broke down. :(

the garage we bought the car from had held the new coolant temp switch in with a cable tie!!!!! the switch poped out on the motorway and there was smoking, bleeping and all kind of strange thing happening when it came out....:eek:

Back