Enjoying the A2 experience.

Trimley61

A2OC Donor
I purchased my A2 1.6SE FSI June last year. Was taken by the unusual colour [merlot pearlescent red] and the fact that it had done 51k at the time. Elliot as he has been named by my girlfriend is a 53 plate car, and has had one previous owner plus demonstrator from new. I paid quite a lot at £4k but the car was very clean, and the heating control buttons were as new with no signs of wear which is quite common. The car is standard with only mudflaps fitted as an extra item! The fuel consumption is not great at around 40mpg but I do mainly town driving, so I guess that's normal. The cambelt/waterpump was changed just a few months ago at 53k. It had been replaced at 36k but being over five years ago, I decided to renew it to ensure I did not have any problems! I love the quality feel of the cabin and the interior has hardly any signs of wear.

Welcome to A2OC. I don't think that 4k paid last July for a 53 reg. and 51k mile car with a nice history is too bad at all. Main thing is you're enjoying the car and it's always nice to see ones that have pet names!

Back