Fantastic new road safety device - volunteers required for testing.

FlyingScot

My father in his infinite wisdom has decided that seat belts, speed limits, air bags, ABS etc. etc. are not the solution to deaths on the road. He has come up with a cheap but effective solution that could be retro fitted to existing cars.
The system is simple. All safety devices must be removed from all cars, seat belts are a definite no no.
To make this system work it would need to be rolled out across Europe all on the same day.

The solution (according to my dad) is very simple - all cars will have a 12 inch stainless steel spike fixed to the centre of the steering wheel pointing straight at the drivers head (no seat belt remember).

His thinking is this - the constant reminder that a huge big spike will be stuck in your head should anything go wrong will prevent anybody of sound mind (no 4x4 drivers then) from exceeding 30mph.

Any volunteers? :cool:

Until you meet an idiot who is p***** out of his tiny brain, and there are plenty of those about.........................................

Until you meet an idiot who is p***** out of his tiny brain, and there are plenty of those about.........................................

My father is teetotal, he probably didn't think about that.
However, once a few drunks have speared themselves on the "safety" spike I doubt that drink driving would continue to be an issue:eek:

Lol would it be possible for Me to have 2 of these spikes I know a couple of people who could do with it impaled into their heads but without any driving involved ! Rant over lol thanks

Are you suggesting that I promote this fantastic safety solution for use in an illegal manner?

I think I also know these people ;)

Ok then I will put said people inside a car with said device installed and make just give them a little nudge with a jcb so that they collide! Let's just call them crash test dummies lol

Do the same for train doors to stop people jumping on when the doors are closing causing delays...

Back