FAREWELL

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where you going?

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN AN A2, SO MY TIME ON THIS SITE MUST COME TO AN END. INCIDENTALLY, I DID NOT GET ANY WORTHWHILE REPLIES TO MY REQUEST, WHICH WAS 'DAMAGED A2 WANTED'?

BYE FOR NOW

OH YES IO STANDS FOR IMMIGRATION OFFICER![25]

JRihal

As I recall there are 2 damaged A2's both have replied within this forum and both have/are being replaced by new A2's maybe if you knew what parts you wanted then maybe more information could have been passed to you..

As for anyone trying to rebuild an A2 from a damaged one good luck, unless it was done properly (and approved) I for one would not consider buying it....

Nether the less - sorry you didn't get the information you wanted..

Lee and Sheridan,
TDI SE, Build 11/01, Dolphin Grey
50% Brighter Bulbs : Audi 6 CD Changer : Rear drinks holder : Floppy Wiper : Centre Tray : Elasticated Belt System : Chrome Numberplate Surround

Can't say I've ever heard of anyone not finding the information they wanted through this forum!!

Nevermind IO - good luck with whichever car you choose to buy...it won't be as unique as an A2 though!!

[img=left]http://www.a2forum.net/stuart.gif[/img=left]Stuart Diamond: A2OC Founder | Forum Administrator

2001 TDi SE:http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk1.htm Cobalt Blue Metallic | Open Sky Roof | Kenwood Mask CD | Front Centre Armrest | Front Centre Tray

A2OC Website | A2OC Forum

That's probably why there are so many imigrants getting into the country! hehe

Oh well best of luck !

2002 TDI SE - Silver - Open Sky System

quote:Originally posted by IO

I AM NO LONGER INTERESTED IN AN A2, SO MY TIME ON THIS SITE MUST COME TO AN END. INCIDENTALLY, I DID NOT GET ANY WORTHWHILE REPLIES TO MY REQUEST, WHICH WAS 'DAMAGED A2 WANTED'?

BYE FOR NOW

OH YES IO STANDS FOR IMMIGRATION OFFICER![25]

JRihal

JRihal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back