Finally got one

Shell73

A2OC Donor
Hi everyone .
I know I've have my first post but just wanted to properly introduce myself.
My name is Sheldon and I've finally bought an A2. It's the 1.4 petrol in dolphin blue with skyroof and I've already bought it some new shoes. A set of 17 inch TT alloys.
I've always had audi or VW cars and currently own a 225 TT and a 2002, 2 litre petrol new beetle.

I live in Sheffield and would love to know how expansive the A2 network is and any little tips , do's and dont's with the A2.

Welcome to a2 ownership. This site is a great resource for all a2 owners- get ready to read plenty. The network of owners covered by a2oc is infact world wide, but I guess your asking to see if your area offend country is covered. YES. It is infact a high percentage of our socials are in the midlands area- so keep an eye on the social section. We have this last weekend just had the last big show of the year at castle combe. The socials are a great chance to see what other members have done in terms of modifications and also day to day running tips.
Enjoy your time with a2oc cheers mike

Hi Sheldon and welcome.

Just for your information you either have a Dolphin 'Grey' car or one of quite a few different blue's that the A2 was available in.

Also what size tyres do you have on the TT rims and how do you find the ride quality as although they handle well they are heavy wheels and can make for quite a harsh ride?

Thanks A2Z.

Well. I've already learnt my first lesson in A2 ownership because the TT alloys were too big. I kinda rushed into it rather than do my homework first (DOH!).
But all was not lost because i sold them the day after and even made a fiver on em :) .

So now i'm on the look out for a nice set of genuine A2 alloys to go on my A2. It has 15 inch alloys on at the moment but i'm really not that keen on them. I'm wanting some 17 inch wheels. The RS4 lookalikeeees.

Back