Finally got to enjoy a bit of Audi service!

Status
Not open for further replies.
K

kslevi

Took A2 in to have a noise sorted, and as it wouldn't take that long thought I'd just wait around. When I got there (Executive Audi St Albans) I asked if I could get a lift to town centre to waist some time (and spend some more money!) and so I got chauffer driven in a silver A4 to the main High street, and when car was ready I got picked up again.

Now I want an A4, nice and comfy in the back!
(Still like my A2, but wish they did an auto!)

2003 A2 1.4 SE in Cobalt blue, black interior, Climate Control, Winter Pack

quote:Originally posted by kslevi

(Still like my A2, but wish they did an auto!)
If you were so minded you could always import a 1.2TDi which (I believe) has an auto/tiptronic box... you'd have to suffer the LHD but could rejoice in the fantastic fuel savings ;)

[img=left]http://www.santorini.dsl.pipex.com/a2_avatar.gif[/img=left]m.
2003 Azure Blue 1.6 FSI SE

OpenSky | Climate Control | DIS | Isofix + brat | Space-Floor-Box
ERW | Symphony II | Winter Pack | Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror

In our garage there is a framed 'charter' - it's hidden at the back, but as you often find yourself with 30 minutes wait until you get service you can find it soon enough. :(

This charter states that you can have a courtesy car, but if not then they will taxi you to and from your chosen location or come and collect your car/return it, etc. I have never taken them up on this (after all, if I hadn't been having the A2 as a courtesy car for the last couple of years I may have never bought one).

sig_ade.jpg

I would have liked the frame my dealer full stop. Then hang them in the hall of shame and poor customer service.

What a meaningful post........(this one-not yours kslevi!).

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back