Finally have an A2!

cardaft

Hi, After wanting an A2 for years and having joined this forum years ago .. I finally have an A2!

I picked it up yesterday, its a 54plate A2 FSi SE in silver with 91K miles and full history.

It appears to have been very well looked after, its in great condition, came with both keys, the first aid kit, oil bag and all the tools, which are all untouched! The heater controls aren't worn either, which seems a common thing when I've looked.

I've had a good look over it, its needing a pair of front drop links and will be due front tyres very soon as the edges have worn out. I've had it on the diagnostics and all was well. I'll also give it a service but the timing belt has been quite recently changed.

So far I'm really enjoying the A2, I'm surprised it took me so long to get one!

Is anyone else from the Northeast? I'm just about to see if theres a meets section ... :)

Last edited:
Hi,

Glad you finally made the leap and it looks like you have founda good one (pictures please?)

Since you have been a forum member for a while you know that you only have to ask and you will find lots of friendly and helpful advice and tips.

Looking forward to seeing you at a social this year??

Steve B

Welcome to the ownership experience 'formally'.

Sounds like a good find; as Steve says, pictures always appreciated.

Enjoy your new ride. The FSI is a really smooth engine and pairs with the A2 exceptionally well.

I'll post some pictures once i've taken a couple of good ones :cool:

Thanks, I'll no doube be along with some questions before too long!

I hope to make an event or two this year now I've got one, I'll keep a look out for whats coming up

Back