Finally !!!!

Marco77

Well finally i found an A2 the wife likes picked it up today we travelled down to leeds from Glasgow to see it today.

Its a 1.4tdi se in a red colour similar to my 325i which is imola red.

First things first £28:eek: to fill the tank roughly 430 miles to a full tank
(think i'll trade the beemer in):D oh and who could forget £35 tax for a year.

It has the full sport interior seats, steering wheel, gearknob etc
DIS , Synphony 6 disc/ cassette stereo (what the hells a cassette:D )
Dont know if this has been fitted after or dealer option.

The car itself is pretty much imacculate only had one problem on the way home the plastic engine undertray was not held up with screws at the front and came down scrapping along the ground and is now damaged had to cable tie whats left of it.

Anybody know a price on these from the audi dealers oh and new wiper blade as this ones gubbed cheers

oh and its booked in to get Revo remapped tomorrow :D
they claim 110bhp and 182 lbs of torque on a remap nearly the same power/torque of my old tdi bora

will get pics up soon

Marco

Very pleased for you Marco - enjoy!

THe cassette is apparently very popular in Germany, which is why Audi still insist on fitting them.

Dunno a price on the undertray, but the wiper blade is about £14 from a dealer - one of the few parts bargains to be had.

Cheers,

Mike

congrats on the car, i know you will love it, especially the fuel consumption

I can do about 800 miles on a full tank and that for about Gbp30,-

If i fill the beemer it costs me close to Gbp60 for only 340 miles

I called revo and 4 other today for a price, but they are so deer, so i go with the stealth offer of Gbp175 plus VAT, i know its not near me, but it is only half of the others :D

Welcome to the forum Marco. :)

Sounds like you are very pleased with the car by the post full of smilies ;)

That deal at stealth is very good.
I am going to get my A2 remapped at stealth or jabbasport very soon when i have some spare £ and the wife is not around!

Back