Financial Mail and A2 prices!

Status
Not open for further replies.

runboy

A little piece in today's Financial Mail on Sunday reads:

"Poor sales of Audi's A2 have seen tade prices of used models fall 8 per cent for the 1.4 petrol and 10 per cent for the diesel this month. 'Apart from clever design and superb build quality, the A2 is just not good enough on the road to justify its price' says John Coates, director of trade price guide, Plex."

Oh great, lets lop some more money of the poor thing. At this rate I'll get one plop out of my cornflakes box in the morning.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Don,t worry about it too much i received a voucher from Mercedes in the mail yesterday thanking me for being an A class driver and a voucher inside with £2000 off any current model in stock at my nearest Stealer.So they must n,t be selling either.
Did have 2 aclasses 1999 and 2001.

STEVO

Freudian slip eh (Stealer-Dealer?)!!!. Just read what you typed!.

If you look in the residual tables of What Car?, the A-class is around mid 30% after 3 years.

Whilst I'm in the dealers tomorrow with my A2 (yes, it's back in AGAIN to have the problems they didn't fix last time hopefully fixed) I will request a sensible cash-in-hand value.

So if you catch hysterical laughter on the wind tomorrow coming from an easterly direction-that'll be me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back