First Audi.

Dode

Hi I'm Dode. I just swapped my lexus for a 2002 A2 tdi. I've always had a thing for odd ball cars and I needed something very economical for a daily commute. This wee thing certainly fits the bill. It has a few issues. The oring at the bottom of the intercooler has blown out, the abs module has failed and the passenger door doesn't lock. I will be tackling here faults in the next week or so. I also intend to remap it and fit cruise control so I will be asking plenty of questions.

Hi Mate,

Me too, just got mine. has a few issues as well. its a good forum, hope you get all that done without too many headaches.
kr
john

Welcome to the forum and A2 ownership. Perhaps we can persuade you to join us in a social sometime
Can't wait to meet you guys .. not doing the Christmas thing but max effort on going to next local ish meeting ..
Thanks
John

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

So I have owned this wee thing for a couple of weeks but only started driving it 24 HR ago. I'm pleasantly surprised. It's for torquier that it has any right to be. Feels like it has more than 75 bhp. Pretty disappointed in the quality of the electronic components. Had to replace several sensors but it's running well now. Hopefully I will map it in the next week or so.
It's a fetching light metallic blue colour. A bit girly for a Scotsmen like me.

So I have owned this wee thing for a couple of weeks but only started driving it 24 HR ago. I'm pleasantly surprised. It's for torquier that it has any right to be. Feels like it has more than 75 bhp. Pretty disappointed in the quality of the electronic components. Had to replace several sensors but it's running well now. Hopefully I will map it in the next week or so.

Hi,
I have a map available for the 2002MY, will give around 102BHP and a large increase in torque (from memory +80 something)
Do you an MPPS cable ? or are you looking for a turn key remap ?

Cheers,

You'll want to watch it up there, they'll be pulling down your kilt just to check, for driving a wee A2 thats a bit girlie. :p ;) Lol. Have to agree with you though, a very pleasant car to drive that's just a wee bit infectious. I too am not impressed either with the longevity of the electrical components,they seam to be more akin to Fords of old which is shocking but then i'm spoilt driving several old Audis that are up to and 20 + years old and ultra reliable. Good luck with the mapping.

Thanks to Depronman I have a map. I have mapped out the egr because its the work of the DEVIL. Very excited to try it.

I drive a remapped 02 also lowered .. also 75 hp but it goes like hell ..very funny...nothing like the 1.4 petrol I had many years ago..at all.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Back