Flat bottomed steering wheel

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4572

attachment.php

Thankyou my friend, that definately clears that query up. Did the wheel fit straight on with no probs. It certainly looks the part, only problem is that i may of attracted some competition, lol :eek:

cheers - Mike

Erstens has referred to my wheel.

Physically, the wheel is a straight swap, however, you will need to modify the airbag harness to make the horn plate work as well. Also, if you want multifunction, you'll need about another £500 worth of parts!

Cheers,

Mike

love the rim, but don't like the large centre hub, wonder if a lambo wheel would fit:D probably would ££££££££ :(

thankyou mike for the input, fingers crossed that the selling price of wheel is within my budget, i quite prepared to pay up to £400 for the wheel. A multi function steering wheel is available on ebay tho. Additional £500 for parts for a multi function, that steep !!:eek:

400 for the wheel, 500 for parts. 900 pounds to upgrade a steeering wheel, tell me it is definately a lamborghini gallardo part you're fitting :eek:;)

Utter bargain compared to dealer prices: £370 for the wheel, £520 for the airbag!!!

Multifunction parts will be the same price though.

Cheers,

Mike

Finally the auction ended and i managed to bag a bargin at 316 all in. I honestly thought the wheel would have attracted stiffer competition. :)

Some might say im disillustioned ? lol, i know it will look the business !!:cool:

Thank you Mike, it's very reassuring knowing i can count on your expertise and extensive knowledge. You're a credit to A2OC. There cant been many A2'S on the road with our choice of steering wheel. :cool:

Cheers,

Michael

Im still waiting for my wheel to arrive... this is killing me !!! post it, evil ebayer !!!

Sorry, im losing the plot here, lol :eek:

Mike, i need your help my friend. Took delievery of my steering wheel yesterday. Looks great !

I ran into a bit of difficultly today, my friend tryed putting it on but the airbay connector i have in my 2001 tdi is a 5 pin connector which is a thrid of size of the new wheel also the new wheel connector is a 6 pin.

Pls help

You'll have to get a new A2 airbag loom and merge it into the new TT loom.

If you want me to do it, I'll gladly help, as I did with Chucknaldo.

PM for details.

Cheers,

Mike

flat bottom steering

Hi guys, lovin the mod definatley the finishing touch to the interior. I am also considering this mod, Could anyone give me a list of parts and prices to start this project. My car has the rnse and i was considering the bluetooth module, so the ptt button on the mfsw, if i could get it fitted would be awersome. Would i need extra kit to fit a mfsw?????
should i be looking for a new shape TT or s3 steering wheel or maybe even a lambo mfsw?????????

Back