floppy wiper blade

knocker

hi all ... is there any where on line. i can order a floppy wiper blade
there is no audi garage local to me
please help
cheerts simon

Don't just go mentioning the A2OC and asking for a discount, as you need to register with them and give them proof of membership to obtain the 10%.

Cheers,

Mike

No worries Paul - we were on the verge of losing this benefit a while back, as people didnlt follow the proper procedure.

Cheers,

Mike

failing link

Hi I tried the link and got the following error

A2 Golden Miler, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Hi Tony

Not sure if you tried this way but I find it's best to log onto the club site first then open any new posts and links. The link opens fine for me.

Cheers Spike

HI Spike,

I dont seem to be able access link either? Tried various ways and get same response!

Hi Guys
Sorry I don't know why the link does not work for everyone. Hopefully Ben can sort that out but meantime I've copied the guide. Hope this helps

VAG Parts

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.vagparts.com

Receive 10% discount on any product from Vag Parts with our Discount Card.

In order to claim, follow these instructions (thanks to Skipton for clarification):

- Register in their shop system
- Send them an e-mail requesting that they add you to the 10% off club quoting your membership number.
- Await a positive response.
- Then, every time you access their shop, the prices you see are already discounted.

IMPORTANT: Please avoid contacting them directly expecting your discount to be available by simply quoting your membership number. We are likely to loose our discount benefit if we don't adhere to their existing procedures.

Thanks.

Cheers Spike

Back