From Italy

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

marone

Bye to everybody.
I am fron Italy and I have a wonderful A2 since 2003.

Ciao
Marone

Marone

Hi!

What A2 do you have?

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

[24]
Ciao Marone
Welcome
Where are you in Italy?
What region?

NEVER attempt a battle of wits with an unarmed man.
Soon to be ex-A2 owner - but nevertheless extremely satisfied with my experience

Hi
I am 36 old and I am from Marche region in the middle of Italy. My A2 is a TOP version Diesel and is black!!! Sorry, today is raining .... and my car is not very black!! :)

And u from?

I live in eastern England, and it is also raining! Again!

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

ciao marone.....
non sei l'unico italiano...hai visto......io sono della provincia di Varese....e ho un'A2 1.4 TDI rimappata a 100 cv con cerchi da 17......

wiz_22222.JPG

Ciao Luca, che piacere!!!!
Forse ci siamo incrociati per strada.
Senti, forse puoi aiutarmi, ho sentito dire da un concessionario, che in Germania hanno sospeso la produzione di A2 e che quindi presto non sarà + sul mercato, (spero di no) ti risulta?
Ciao e buona giornata.

Hi guys, a big hello from me in northern Holland too. The Dutch guys are not alone on this forum either ;)

I haven't mastered Italian yet, but I can make out that Riso has Tdi that was remapped/chiptuned to 100 BHP and has 17 inch alloys. Interesting. Who remapped it?

And Marone, seems like you are worried about Audi stopping production of the A2? Or am I wrong?

--
(2003 Silver 1.4 Tdi Exclusive(SE), black interior, sport seats, heated mirrors, JVC KD-SH909RB cd-receiver, Infinity Kappa 63.1 + Vifa on-dash tweeters, 12" Subwoofer on 300w Amp) and still not chiptuned by Abt, #$%$&!

marone ho chieso oggi in conce, l'A2 uscira di produzione fine 2005 inizio 2006 e sara sostituita da un nuovo modello.....

i repeat for the english people.....today i went to an italian audi dealer, and he told me that the production of the A2 will be stoppen end of 2005 beginning of 2006, after audi will present a new model.....
for the rimapped i chouse the best one in Italy.....he is in Verona and the name is Aftech.....

cmq marone se vuoi fai un salto su questo sito:
www.inaudita.com
è il club italiano dei 4 anelli....anche se non ufficiale.....

wiz_22222.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back