Front Bumper

Paddys

Guys,

I've managed to crack the bottom skirt below the front bumper... (bit ambitious with a parking manouver :( ) does that part come off the main bumper or am I going to have to replace the whole lot ???

Cheers

Paddys

Guys,

I've managed to crack the bottom skirt below the front bumper... (bit ambitious with a parking manouver :( ) does that part come off the main bumper or am I going to have to replace the whole lot ???

Cheers

Paddys

I did something similar with Eggbert, I had Chips Away repair with a plastic weld jobbie and a touch of paint, cost £100, far cheaper than a new front bumper which is 1 full unit, the black skirt is sadly all the same unit
Mike

No, the matt section at the bottom of the bumper is one and the same with the painted section. In fact, the whole bumper extends from the service flap down to the undertray and from thejoint in front of the wheel arch right around to the same point on the other side.

The only parts that are separate are the lower grille and the 2 covers/surrounds at the fog lights.

Cheers

Mike

darn it... thats a real shame - it looks like it should detatch... .looks like I'm trying to get someone to weld it then :( bit of a shame since there are two silver ones on ebay...

darn it...

same

went for kfc and came back with no lower center grille or spot surrounds. oh yes but car now has a "goatie". so, you can see i also was a little too close to the kerb, actually went over and had to "rip" backwards to free the car. no kfc for a while. is like it says, one piece. gonna be expensive this one. skies cloudy, lol.

Back