Front-right parking LED?

side light led bulbs.

Hi ESSEN,
Hope you are refering to above??, if so ,I purchased mine from this site (on9th jan 07) not sure if they are still around but give it a try;
Web Address: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/ebayISAPI.d11?
Item no:290062720154.
I purchased Four bulbs cost (then) £9.25, hope this helps, ALAN.
I think mine have 4/5 leds in each bulb + they use very little power so no chance of burning the concertina part,also great white light.

PS, whatever you do DONT buy any of the normal blue type bulbs that are for sale on ebay that are five watt these will eventually burn the plastic concertina a shade of brown!! if you require this type buy them from the main dealers, from memory think they are 3 watt bulbs
but not to sure, lastly you cannot buy the concertina bits seperately you have to purchase complete new headlight (expensive!!!.)

Hi ESSEN,
Hope you are refering to above??, if so ,I purchased mine from this site (on9th jan 07) not sure if they are still around but give it a try;
Web Address: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/ebayISAPI.d11?
Item no:290062720154.
I purchased Four bulbs cost (then) £9.25, hope this helps, ALAN.
I think mine have 4/5 leds in each bulb + they use very little power so no chance of burning the concertina part,also great white light.

PS, whatever you do DONT buy any of the normal blue type bulbs that are for sale on ebay that are five watt these will eventually burn the plastic concertina a shade of brown!! if you require this type buy them from the main dealers, from memory think they are 3 watt bulbs
but not to sure, lastly you cannot buy the concertina bits seperately you have to purchase complete new headlight (expensive!!!.)

Thanks. And no, it's esson as in my nickname, not the city/region you have there. I'm from Romania :)

Name correction.

Hi ESSON, sorry for the clanger with your name, however I am a OAP thats my excuse anyway and i did'nt call you di--head did I?? HA HA!!,
Cheers ALAN>

Back