front window not bird proof [:D]

Status
Not open for further replies.

yoyoman

After the damage we have had because of a car wash visit after we had to replace the back window.
My wife killed with her front window a seagull at our local motorway.
The cracks in the screen were so big that it was not possible to repair it today the whole thing will be repaired so she had to travel only once in the car we got from the audi.
Btw that car is a seat arosa absolutly the basic version.
Is there anybody from the Dutch audi owners who knows what kind of car they should you to use it is there somewhere in theyr audi exlusive policy something about what kind of car they lend you out.
She did not like it at all the arosa :(
I do think that the repairing of the window is very quick though next day service is fast.

Jeff Huisman
2000 silver coloured A2 with some options :)

I think that they sould at least give you an equal car. When My TDI went into the garage for maintenance I got a Passat and when my turbo blew I got a petrol A2.
But maybe in your case they didn't have a suitable car and since she only had to drive in it for a day I wouldn't make a problem about it.
I think it depends on how many rental cars your dealer has. One exception are our brothers in their A8's, they always get an A8...

Dennis de Held

Amulet Red 1.4 Tdi

My service centre takes about a week to 10 days to get you a loan car. My advice - plan something 10 days in advance to go wrong!!

Fi

2002 TDi Sport Cobalt Blue

yoyoman
And what do you have against SEAT's???? ;)

The Arosa is a lovely LITTLE car!!!!:D

Steve - 2002 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior, Then an identical replacement 2003 A2. Now a Toyota Corolla 1.6 T-Spirit

First time they gave me a VW golf, and second time a Audi A4.

Some think I am genius,
Others just can't think...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back