FSI fuel system diagram

A2Steve

A2OC Donor
Wales
FSI fuel system.jpg

Have just been sent this as part of a parts request and I thought it might be useful for reference on the site. The fuel rail at 8 isn't strictly correct as its part of the lower inlet manifold, but still very useful.

It's a page out of Audi SSP253, and is specifically for Lupo FSI and Golf FSI. The A2 FSI is virtually the same in how it works.
Download it here.
Mac.

Hi @A2Steve Sorry to jump on your thread. Have you ever changed number 5 on the diagram please and if so, is it fairly straightforward. Thank you so much T

If it's number 9 or 10 you'll be in more trouble as its a upper manifold off job.
Thank you. I am pretty certain that 6 7, 8 ,9 and 10 were done when I had the new inlet manifold done thankfully.
So it's just a case of taking old one off and replacement on?
Thank you so much

Thank you. I am pretty certain that 6 7, 8 ,9 and 10 were done when I had the new inlet manifold done thankfully.
So it's just a case of taking old one off and replacement on?
Thank you so much
Yes, just unclip and replace. If its still got the original audi clips on the pipes you may find you'd be better off using jubilee clips when putting back together.

At worst it's going run a little rough or cut out until the fuel pressure has built back up on the return, but i don't it will even do that.

Yes, just unclip and replace. If its still got the original audi clips on the pipes you may find you'd be better off using jubilee clips when putting back together.

At worst it's going run a little rough or cut out until the fuel pressure has built back up on the return, but i don't it will even do that.
Thank you. Fingers crossed it fixes it. Thanks again T

Back