full leather interior inc door cards

Yep, its bench as well. I've contacted the seller to ask about courier costs to Scotland - that could be the crunch on this for me. As stated before grey isnt my first choice but as you say the price is good - just depends on the 'all in' amount.

Standard seats, no sport seats. And the bench. But in light gray, which is fine. But I need the seats in the rear...

Also bear in mind, the drivers door is on the other side. So the window and mirror switches are on the wrong side for UK cars.

issues

you may have issues with the front seats as well being from a left hooker the seat handles ect may be in the wrong position and seatbelt clips?? dont know if you could swap them about?

Simon

dont know if you could swap them about?

Simon
This is no problem so this will work.
But the doorcards are a problem. I have the central locking button on both sides! But only functionell at the left. But there is a way to get it to work with installing wires from one to the other door....
(I used the cables from a left and a right hand driven car in the doors so it could work...)

Mmmmmmmmmmm, Paedophile Grey :eek:

A vomit smiley for that comment would be apt indeed.

Not for me, the seller has responded with a £200+ quote for shipping. In fairness,maybe this is not bad from Germany, but it's convinced me to wait on a UK sale.

And there was another set of dark gray like these. (ending yesterday I think).
All with normal seats (no sport seats).

Congrats for the buy.

Edit: Oh I was wrong. This was the set of dark gray, I mean.

Last edited:
Back