Funny looks from Audi !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

EF MAX

I have to smile sometimes. A visit to my local Audi dealer always seems to bring out a small number of staff. They walk around my little baby and look at her like they have never seen an A2 which is lowered, sits on a nice set of alloys and has tints that are dark but legal.

Do you get funny looks when you drive around or pop into your local dealer.

Very much so, the best one was the advice note i got back from them after doing some warranty work, to advise me that my Xenons were not road legal as they do not self level. With the paperwork came a smile and an approving smile.!!

It's always nice to know that the technicians at the dealer know how to appreciate a beautiful and special car like the ones you two have.

My current A2 is nothing special, but I know from the past that f.e. a lowered Renault Clio with sporty alloys and skirts/spoilers, or a lowered Honda Civic Aerodeck with open air intake always makes the guys in the garage very enthusiastic.
No wonder, when they're working on plain old boring cars day in day out! And the same is true on the road. It just makes you feel good!

Cars are funny things ;)

--
(2003 Silver 1.4 Tdi Exclusive(SE), 95bhp/235Nm chiptuned by ABT, black interior, sport seats, heated mirrors, JVC KD-SH909RB cd-receiver, Infinity Kappa 63.1 + Vifa on-dash tweeters, 12" Subwoofer on 300w Amp)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back