Fuse box terminals

Vic

I need to insert new fuse terminal and do not know how does it look like.
Maybe somebody have one and can take a picture? It would be perfect picture with a ruller to see size.

What exactly are you wanting to do? Change a fuse that is there for a replacement? Fit a fuse where there is already the connections in the fuse box? Add a new fuse altogether that has no connections already in the fuse box? If the latter then you will need to run wiring for the circuit you wish to add.
If the fuse box is damaged or melted it can be easier just replacing the whole unit.

One fuse was melted so i just added bigger terminals (which found in the garage) and fuse outside the fuse box. So now i want to add right therminals to their place in emty slot.

Last edited:
May be quicker and easier just replacing the fuse box as there may be more damage. Which fuse melted?

There is no any more damage exept one air con fuse slot. Now (with fuse outside the box) it is working for year but want to do it as it should be.

Last edited:
Worth checking with the parts guys on the forum as a complete fuse box could be a good buy, just for the connectors and wire 'tails' (assuming the harness is just chopped off with a reasonable length of wire left on the connectors)

Cheers Spike

Thank you. If cable lengh will be enough, will try install new fuse terminal. If not will leave fuse where it is now :)

Last edited:
Back