Goodbye

terzo282

Hi all

I have now sold my little A2 1.6 FSI Sport (53 plate 95000miles and I got £4000 for it) to a dealer in part ex for my new toy , Corsa VXR, I loved my little A2 and would recommend them to anyone, but the milage was high and I had so much trouble with it being in and out of the garage, it broke my heart, so saw this little beast and decided to go for it, my new toy is great fun, and I really love it, so it was fun being a member of the A2OC and I meet some nice people and had some really good advice

I have told lots of A2 owners about this website

Once again many Thanks

Colin

Hello and goodbye Colin. As A new member I fancied a A2 for ages finally got one let my daughter have my golf gti but as yet I hav'nt bonded with the A2 not sure if I'll keep it, like you though I have had great advice in just a couple of weeks as a member. hope you enjoy your new toy
Pete

bye bye too top fuel economy;)

The corsa is doing the same as the A2 on fuel, mine was a 1.6 fsi sport the only way i could get good fuel was i f i drove it like a granny, and the reason why i brought the a2 was because of the handling a the little bit of pac it had, but the corsa dosen't need to be drivenanywhere near as hard but is far quicker, and more fun, both cars doing 30mpg average, even when my wife drove the A2 she only got max 35mpg

Last edited:
Back