Goodwood FOS 2011

I missed it last year and I'd like to go this year, haven't looked into tickets but have you bought yours already?

John

I think there is a change in newspaper sponser this year, might be the telegraph, if so register with telegraph motoring news as I am sure they will run any comps for free tickets.

If I see anything I will post it up.

Last year was blazing hot again, great day.

I missed it last year and I'd like to go this year, haven't looked into tickets but have you bought yours already?

John
Got mine from Audi UK. Had an email from them about a competition they were running for two Goodwood FOS tickets and Audi hospitality, sent my details in and won. :)

Wow free tickets is always good, i think I'll just buy some and be done with it tho, last year i had the page all ready to purchase them, returned in an hour to check with my housemate and there were none left! :( Don't want the same this year! Which day are others going any maybe we can meet up?

Ok great, checked on the site and it's £53 a ticket, so £106 for me and the gf, think I should look into competitions! thats two tanks of diesel for my A2! :) oh well it's only money, can't take it with you eh!

Ok great, checked on the site and it's £53 a ticket, so £106 for me and the gf, think I should look into competitions! thats two tanks of diesel for my A2! :) oh well it's only money, can't take it with you eh!
Have you ever been before?

Back