Grill between fog lights

Telzon

OK still trying to wire up LEDs on a ignition live in engine bay, and noticed a sender unit at the base of the radiator with two wires one brown Earth (learn this from this site) and another wire was thinking maybe this ignition live, to get to it, I need to remove the grill between the fog lights with out removing bumper, but being a A2 I probably will have to (oh the joys):)
Have LED wired though side lights at moment

That is the ambient temperature sender and is not fed a voltage - it send resistance values only.

Cheers,

Mike

To answer the question: You can simply click out the grill! First remove both covers from the fog lights and then use your fingers to click out 20 or more clips from the top side of the grill. Push in three fingers in the first(topest) long whole from the grill. Push/bend the plastic ends down and pull out the grill inch by inch.

led lights how do u upload pics

Hi I would put photos of led lights and reverse senors , also mp3 thingy sd card reader/muli changer, if I knew how to put pics on this site, this site has been very helpful to me and your are a great bunch of guys

When you post go to the advance bit at the bottom, and then add attachment, then hit browse and upload from your pc. Was given this advice from someone here, as i had the same problem

Cheers Phil

Back