Guess who's back..

Hass

A2OC Donor
Back again...

Hi all, a change in circumstances has meant that I am leaving my current role and so the company car has to go back. New job means I will need a runaround, the plan was for me to take the Jetta on my commute to Macclesfield and maybe get something like a Citigo for the Mrs, however she hates small cars (don't know why?) and even though her commute to work is only 20-30 mins, she wants the Jetta.

So anyway, I've just paid a deposit on a 1.4 tdi in Black and pick it up next week.

It's need a few things doing such as cambelt and waterpump, Bushes and a few switches changing here and there but i'm happy with the car and it's features. It's a 51plate tdi 75 with working OSS, climate, will change the aftermarket stereo to the Chorus. It's done 135k but still pulls. I know I'm going to have fun with this baby.

Oh and it's nice to be back in the fold again.

media5.jpgmedia6.jpgmedia7.jpgmedia8.jpgmedia.jpgmedia2.jpg

Hi HASS !!!!!!

Welcome back !!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you at your next social.

Cheers
Steve B

Hi HASS !!!!!!

Welcome back !!!!!!!

Looking forward to seeing you at your next social.

Cheers
Steve B

Cheers Steve, it's nice to be back! Although the technically I wasn't really gone. Just lurking in the background I guess

Welcome back from another relatively new 'return to the fold' fellow.

Infectious little blighters these A2s... Looks like you have bagged yourself a fine example.

Back