Halfway House A127 Brentwood...

Leopard680

A2OC Donor
I will be there this coming Sunday at about 10:30 with Alison. If anyone is at a loose end, would be great to meet up! Regards, Stu :)

I will be there this coming Sunday at about 10:30 with Alison. If anyone is at a loose end, would be great to meet up! Regards, Stu :)
I would definately be up for a meet sometime on a lazy Sunday. If you are thinking of arranging another one in the near future give us a shout!
Or if you are going to AITP in August, maybe we can form our own little convoy with a few other southern A2 owners?

I was almost going to Brentwood on that Sunday morning, but ended up going to Suffolk to see my daughter as hadn't seen her for around a month and she was off on holiday the following week so that took precedence..

I would be up for a meet though if your around that way again sometime as I am only about 20 miles away!

I will be there on Sunday if anyone is about! :D

Unfortunately i am not able to attend with Klaudia this week due to an afternoon playing cricket in Kent. Shame, one of these days we will all be introduced to each other and spend a lot of the time waxing lyrically over our A2's with a cup of tea and a sandwich. Safe driving.
Drew.

Back