Hands Free Kits.

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

jon.od

I am picking my TDI Sport up on Sat morning (Hooray). After the customary drive around in it i will be wanting to install my Bluetooth Handsfree Kit in it.

Does anyone know the stock CD player has a phone mute input and aux input to get the sound out of the speakers.

Thanking you in advance

What handsfree?

Parrot CK 3000 perhaps?

•AUDI A2 1.6 FSI Amulet Red - Open Sky - S-Line - Alpine 7998-R + Parrot CK-3000 + TomTom2 Navigator
•AUDI A2 1.4 Petrol Silver

AFAIK they do have a jack in the back as you describe...

Please keep us up to date with the result though... I have a bluetooth Siemens S55 dying to get connected to a BlueT handsfree... especially as with the current one I have (normal portable Siemens kit) I can't hear the speaker as it is not loud enough!

____________________________________________________________________________________
[img=left]http://image1ex.villagephotos.com/180225.jpg[/img=left]
2001 A2 TDI SE Crystal Blue with Open Sky, 6CD Symphony II, BOSE upgrade, DIS and HALF a winterpack!

iPAQ 3970 with Sat-Nav sleeve, rear cupholders, luggage net and floppy wiper!

http://www.audi-a2.co.uk/uk23.htm

The car is at the dealers just been for a quick look, Picjing it up on sat (hooray) so i probably won`t get around to some serious loking until sunday but i will take some photos and let you know how i fair

I have just fitted a CARK-099 Nokia Handsfree kit for my Nokia 9210 to my A2.

But I will say I fitted it to a Pioneer head unit as I took the AUDI one out. It can be a bit fiddly but i mounted the box of gizmos in the foot well and screwed it to the underneath of the plastic trim (you dont see it unless you are vaccing the car!)

if you need any help then let me know[13]

Cheers Darren i got it all sorted running through the Concert head unit, i ended up using a music mute device purely because i didn`t want to hack into the cars iso connector for a switchable live but its all in a treat i left by box in behind the dash cable tied to on of the dash hanger brackets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back