Happy birthday Mr A2 retrofit

Many happy returns! Hope you have an absolutely cracking day! :cool:

Have to make a note of the date for next year as it's not on the list of today's birthdays ;)

Tom have a great day. What time do you want the fire brigade to extinguish the inferno of candles. :p

Thank you all kindly. :)

What time do you want the fire brigade to extinguish the inferno of candles.
Haha!! For all that I despair about getting older, I really can't complain. I know I'm younger than the average A2OC member, so I shouldn't whinge.

Are you sure you aren't hiding your secret Bose stash?
I suppose that, if I had 50 spare Bose kits, I could stash them beneath the floorboards but, alas, I don't. The Bose kits that I do have are all neatly boxed in my workshop, ready for anyone who fancies a big stereo upgrade.
Lifting floorboards isn't an overly celebratory thing to do, I'll admit, but I'll thank myself when my feet are toasty warm in winter; I'm in the process of under-floor insulating my house. It's a horrible job.

A2OC's own Indiana Jones
OK, I can't deny that I've been on some epic adventures this year. I'm hoping to find time to collect the photos together and do a bit of an A2OC write-up soon. Watch this space.

Cheers,

Tom

Hi Tom,

Happy Belated Birthday Sir.

Read all the amazing work your doing on DIS installations.

I have an Audi A2 I'm wondering how much will it cost to fit to a 2003 1.4 TDI SE please and when you are available to do this.

Here's my name and number : Moses - 07305994150

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Thank you.

M

Back