Happy Easter everyone

Darren C

A2OC Donor
Good morning all,

Just a quick one to wish all our members and their families a fantastic easter break. Whatever you are doing, have a great time, enjoy this glorious and rare bank holiday weather and take time for yourselves to rest and recharge.

Happy Easter one and all!

Darren

I'm washing cars today, attending the FB A2 group meet in MK tomorrow, then Lynette & I are off for our first campervan adventure of the year for the rest of Saturday through to Monday afternoon. We thought we'd start where we gathered for the Beaulieu meet last weekend, and pick up a nice cross-country route East to around the M23-A22 corridor. If we can get anywhere near a beach, that might also be on the cards :cool: ⛱️ .

See you in the morning Ian.

I'm washing cars today, attending the FB A2 group meet in MK tomorrow, then Lynette & I are off for our first campervan adventure of the year for the rest of Saturday through to Monday afternoon. We thought we'd start where we gathered for the Beaulieu meet last weekend, and pick up a nice cross-country route East to around the M23-A22 corridor. If we can get anywhere near a beach, that might also be on the cards :cool: ⛱️ .

Steve...
Were you on HOV road today?
Fully loaded and Roof bars on?
Cheers.
No that wasn’t me, we don’t take the A2’s on holidays, have two much larger family cars for that duty.

8FC18270-5AC6-4F0B-BF6F-77498B2DF8E5.jpeg

The yellow frankenstorm A2 is going to be for my daily work commute and socials 😊

Back