Headlamp Unit Outer Seal

DaithiM

A2OC Donor
Is it possible to get a replacement for the rubber seal that fits around the outside of the front headlamp units to seal them against the bodywork? I tried Audi Cardiff by no joy.

Both seals have gone on my lights now, not sure of the implications, it will let moisture in to the engine bay I guess but headlamp units themselves seem ok.

Look forward to responses.

Is it possible to get a replacement for the rubber seal that fits around the outside of the front headlamp units to seal them against the bodywork? I tried Audi Cardiff by no joy.

Both seals have gone on my lights now, not sure of the implications, it will let moisture in to the engine bay I guess but headlamp units themselves seem ok.

Look forward to responses.

Yes , i would also like a pair of these .

Anybody had any luck in sourcing these items.....

Cheers

I gave up looking for these. I am sure others can confirm but I think they only come with the complete headlight and are not available as a separate item. I would love to be proved wrong as I have needed one for a long time.
Geoff

Hi - checked on Audi parts website and it appears the outer black rubber seal around the headlight is no longer available- the main seal between lense and reflector should be available and would be I guess the main source of moisture inside the light
Cheers Dave

Back