Hello from Scotland!

bigchunk

A2OC Donor
Hi folks, just bought a wee 53 plate 1.6 from down in Liverpool, one owner and full history, high mileage but good spec, in silver with open sky, full black leather, rear F/F parking sensors, 16" alloys (changing to 17" ones when I save some pennies!) also has satnav but a concert stereo with no screen? not played with it yet as I just got home not long ago and shattered, couple of issues I need to sort, it cuts out when starting unless you touch the throttle, but then is ok (possibly needing the throttle body cleaned) and a few wee dings and scratches but it is 10 years old and I will sort all that out when finance allows.
So a big thanks in advance for any questions that I ask in the future!
Cheers,
Duncan.

Welcome Duncan. Always great to see another Scottish member join the A2OC 'clan'

I'm in Hamilton quite regularly so I'll keep and eye out for a silver A2 ( well I always note any A2 really) - you'll start noticing them more now you have one. Theres a few nice examples in the central belt.

Hi Murdo, thanks for the welcome, good chance you will see it kicking about as myself and the Mrs. will be using it and she works in Hamilton too, looking forward to doing a few mods to it, like the newer satnav that a few have fitted, if possible? 17" wheels and spending a few more hours on here to see what else I can do!

Welcome. I have a FSI in Edinburgh. Might be interested in a swap as I have 17" Sport alloys and would prefer 16" wheels. What wheel style do you have?

There are photos of my car on here somewhere...

Hi, not sure what kind of wheels they are but hopefully you can see the type in this pic attached IMG_0077.jpg

Back