Hello There!

Hello All, just dropping by to introduce myself, after purchasing "Ringo", the '04 Imola Yellow FSI from right here on A2oc. Covered a couple of hundred miles so far and really impressed, looks to be a wealth of information on here, so really looking forward to owning an A2 and keeping this one on the road.

I work in motorsport so this one will be my new daily and will be travelling up and down the country with me, from paddock to paddock (not on circuit!!) and looking to carry out pretty much all of the maintenance myself.

I have a couple of things planned for it, but mostly looking to just enjoy travelling up and down the country and making sure I do the car (and the previous owner) justice, as she's clearly wanted for nothing mechanically over the last few years!

Attached an image from this morning after a quick wipe over between showers...

Attachments

• 2021-12-30 16_29_44-Settings.jpg
    2021-12-30 16_29_44-Settings.jpg
    539 KB · Views: 140
Congratulations on your purchase Kevin and welcome to the forum :) I spotted your profile picture a few minutes ago and I was very much hoping you'd come and introduce yourself and keep the car known in the club ? That one was the first yellow Colour Storm (in fact, any Colour Storm) that I knowingly saw, arriving at the rendezvous for the Kimbolton show in 2018, where I then first met the yellow TDI Storm that I now own.

Back