Hello you all from Italy

mala2

Greetings to all.
I bought a month ago a beautiful A2 for my wife. The truth is that I convinced my wife that the A2 was the best car that you could choose and now I have a wonderful toy to have fun. I am a motorcycle mechanic, usually I do not like cars, but the A2 drives me crazy.
I'm going to do an upgrade of the A2 and the information I find on this forum are very helpful. I thank all those who choose to share their know-how. Finally, the thing that I would have to say first: sorry for my bad English.
Ciao
malA2

Greetings to all.
I bought a month ago a beautiful A2 for my wife. The truth is that I convinced my wife that the A2 was the best car that you could choose and now I have a wonderful toy to have fun. I am a motorcycle mechanic, usually I do not like cars, but the A2 drives me crazy.
I'm going to do an upgrade of the A2 and the information I find on this forum are very helpful. I thank all those who choose to share their know-how. Finally, the thing that I would have to say first: sorry for my bad English.
Ciao
malA2

Hello, and welcome to the club!

You're English is a lot, lot better than my Italian! So don't worry; you are perfectly easy to understand.

Given that you're an experienced mechanic, I think your A2 is in good hands. I hope you enjoy playing with it!

Cheers,

Tom

Hello and welcome :)

You will get bored of everyone saying your English is fine, but it is true :D

That's a beautiful part of the world you're in :cool:

Back