Hello

Mike_M

Hello all,

Thinking of selling my cherised Lupo GTI soon (if I can do it:( but 70% sure I will) to get an Audi A2 TDI Sport, as I dont use it that much now I cycle to work and although we have two cars we need a more family friendly car to use for the future......hence the A2 seems to fit the bill.

Not too familiar with the A2 but had a S3 and Golf GT TDI 150 prior to the Lupo, so wondering what the car is like to drive, things to look out for when buying and what the engine is like to work on to service etc as I hear a lot of the engine is hidden away?

Here is my GTI that I am planning on parting with:

jun1.JPG

Cheers for your help in advance :D

Welcome to the club Mike, your Lupo diary is impressive. You have lavished a lot of TLC on the car and the A2 TDi will be a worthy replacement ( well I would say that eh?) :eek::D

If you look on the general forum you will find a sticky thread which details all you could want to know about things to look out for. Theres little to go wrong with the diesel really and its generally a very reliable and well built car all round.

Good luck selling the Lupo, I'm sure it'll be snapped up quick - and keep us posted on your search for an A2. :D

Edit: Heres the thread I spoke of :

http://www.a2oc.net/forum/showthread.php?t=4309

Last edited:
Back