Hello!

sinedara

Hi everybody,
I'm Denis, 22 years old from France. I apologize for my poor english and I wish I will have good time in this forum!

My A2 make a strange noise when I start the engine, sounds like a metalic tool :confused:
And sometimes, a steering wheel appears on the board with a "biiiiiip" (That always manage to scare me)

Well please forgive once again my english and thank you for reading my post!

Bye bye

Denis

Hello!
Thanks for your post, my a2 is at the garage because one %!#£ has broke it, I will post some pics because I can't find the words to explain what happened

PS: I'm a bit ashamed but...I can't find the way to turn on the hmm "fog lamp" (?) ?
I apologize but I only had the manual in German, if somebody have this in English, just let me know!

Bye bye

Last edited:
To switch on the fog lamps, you need to pull the light switch towards you - one click for front fogs, 2 clicks for front and rear fogs.

The switch can only be pulled when in the sidelight or headlight on positions.

Cheers,

Mike

Hey all!
I have my A2 since 3 weeks now and I'm going crazy...every week I have a new problem -the wheeling drive on the board, that person who decided to burst my car [just because he wanted to park his car at that place I guess], that strange noise when I let the engine turn, like R2D2 from Star Wars has replaced my engine..- and this morning, while I was driving, the "EPC" and "engine" lights appeared.
The Epc has went away but the engine light is still here.
I will replace all the "distribution" as we say here, I will try to find the word in English lol...do you think that I should not ride with my car?

I still believe that the A2 is a very good car, I bought it with the idea that I would not have a lot of problem with..but for a student who work half time it starts to be really, very difficult.
Maybe I should have kept my old Peugeot 306 with 227000km..:eek:

Hi Sinedara,

Your Peugeot was barely run in;.... The Astra diesel I use for work has done 360,000.... miles! My family car ( Audi 200 Turbo quattro ) has done 210,000 miles. Our A2 is only a baby, with 32,000.... but it had only 27,000 when we bought it a couple of months ago!

ScotAlan

Back