Help identifying a leaking coolant hose

mrbroons

I have traced a leak to this hose, but cannot seem to line this up with any parts catalogue, would appreciate someone wiser than me pointing me in the correct direction of a replacement.

Engine - '03 BAD

You can see me point at the pipe in the first picture - it seems to run off the top radiator connector and then go through a junction before heading off underneath and up toward the back of the engine.

The lower photo shows the leak which around the joint where it connects onto the plastic, obviously just perished at this point.

IMG_0866.jpg

IMG_0864.jpg

Thanks Jason, that was the diagram I was looking at, but I cannot identify the pipe on the diagram.

Based on deducing that it's none of the ones I can see I went to look at part 11 (which is at an odd angle in the diagram) - it is also marked as a hose. So maybe it is 8Z0121101AD

Spoke to my local Audi dealer just now. They confirmed this is the pipe. Got it and the clamps for an extortionate £94.24, but hey, it needs it. Video up soon with me replacing it.

I've just done my thermostat housing, and regret not changing the hoses at the same time.
However £90 for a hose is incredible, did you have to order it in???

It will be with me tomorrow. Bear in mind that is with a small Audi discount, there apparently is no 4Plus scheme as with BMW. It is a lot for a hose and some clips! Tried TPS but they don't serve the public any more.

And to complete the circle....

Back