Help! Key fob.

Nye

My key fob has suddenly stopped working. Completely. It's not the battery; I've just tried a new one. Please would someone direct me to the relevant discussion on here, I can't seem to find it.

How many do you have? Have you tried re-pairing? Finding anything on A2oc.net is best done on Google with a2oc in the search criteria.

Reactions: Nye
You were exactly right. Many thanks. This forum is brilliant, without it I'd have torched my car by now

Just wanted to say thanks for this post too. My key wasn’t remotely locking/unlocking from the buttons so I did the above repairing and its fine now.

Now, is there a way to stop it self-locking again after you’ve unlocked it and walked away?

EDIT: just worked out how to stop the car from auto-locking. Unlock with the key, switch on the ignition, then turn off again, then simply close the door. No locked door and no auto lock.

Last edited:
Just wanted to say thanks for this post too. My key wasn’t remotely locking/unlocking from the buttons so I did the above repairing and its fine now.

Now, is there a way to stop it self-locking again after you’ve unlocked it and walked away?

EDIT: just worked out how to stop the car from auto-locking. Unlock with the key, switch on the ignition, then turn off again, then simply close the door. No locked door and no auto lock.
No need to touch ignition, simply unlock then open and close a door. So long as the microswitch for the door in question is working, auto lock has been disabled.

Get another key ASAP.
Mac.

Back