Help pricing some parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Craig

Ok so I sold my A2 and I have a few parts I need to sell, but don't know how much there worth!
1 under handbrake storage tray
2 climate panel with hard touch buttons
3 diesel undertray

Any ideas chaps??

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

It is very difficult for us to suggest prices, especially if we are interested in any items you have.

I would suggest that you look at eBay for similar items and if you want to, sell these at a slightly lower price if you want to help any members out.

If you want top prices for them, you could advertise them on eBay.

The secret is to find out how much the Undertray and the storage tray are from a dealer. People often have to guess at values and sometimes get it wrong and accidentally advertise them at a higher price than they are from a dealer (new).

So a combination of the eBay prices and dealer prices should give you an idea so that you can get a fair price for them.

The climate panels vary in prices from £30 to £75
I THINK the trays are around £100 new (the problem being that they are difficult to package and send.
I THINK that the storage trays are around £60 new.

I realise that you are genuinely asking for help so I have tried.

Steve B

Perhaps some pictures would help to see the condition....I recently bought here from a fellow forum member a perfect climate panel for £50, to give you a reference...

Perhaps some pictures would help to see the condition....I recently bought here from a fellow forum member a perfect climate panel for £50, to give you a reference...
Depending on the price I would like to express and interest in the climate panel.

The rules state that you need to indicate prices when selling things on here, but I know that your request is a genuine question about values.

Steve B

Well if you decide what you want for the handbrake tray, I may be interested, assuming it's in black ...

Some pics

ba69a71054ab349d86661ff5e86b1732.jpg

Thanks for the info Steve
I'll start a for sale thread soon unless I get an offer I can't refuse
I just want a fare price for all parties to be happy

If you decide on prices it could be best to ask one of the moderators to move this to the "selling" section.

The climate panel looks good (the hard touch ones do keep their condition well)

It would be ideal for the Pine Green A2 of our daughter.

Steve B

The reason that the rule of having to specify the price is there, and "Offers" is not allowed is because if someone makes you an offer and then someone else make a bigger off it can cause hassle etc.

If you state what you believe to be a price you would accept then there is no hassle, it is simply a question of seeing who is the first to express an interest that is prepared to pay that price.

For example if I was to offer you £30 for the climate panel (because you had asked for offers) and then someone offers £50 that can only lead to someone being upset.

For example I would then feel guilty if it then looks like I was trying to get it cheap.

I hope you realise the reason for the rules?

Steve B

1. £25-30
2. £40 if the soft touch is good.
3. £45

That sounds like a good price guide and from someone who certainly knows what prices to ask for.

BUT the climate panel is hard touch (I think that was just a typo Steve?)

Steve B

Thanks Gents for helping Craig price his items. To prevent any bidding wars or member discord, I'll temporarily close this thread until Craig has prices in mind.

Craig, just drop me a conversation (message) when you have firmed up your prices and I'll open it up and move it to the Marketplace.

Cheers,

Darren

Hi craig you have a price guide now so please create an advert in the selling section and good luck with the sale. i know its hard to get a price on parts but ebay is a good guide or look at old adverts on here to get a price. many thanks mike

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back