Help!

Status
Not open for further replies.

runboy

Guys, need your help please. Emailed my dealer today as I found the knocking noise (I hope) in five minutes over the weekend-it appears to be the hatch which when shut, will still move up and down and bangs against the catch or something. This is after the dealer says they couldn't find the problem-did they try the hatch at all?. I emailed and said I'll bring it in when the correct wiper is in ready for fitting as I don't want another day of farting about. I also requested a total of how many times I had been into the dealer with both A2's and what would they give me to buy the A2 back.

The reply to the last two questions was they had two job cards open (and this means how many visits-they couldn't even give me a figure but I reckon coming very close to 10 now since June) and as for a buy-back, they wouldn't even entertain me as they have too many cars (A2's I wonder) and are not buying back. Cheers.

Anyway, what I need is the name and address of Audi UK head person, as well as the head of the VAG in Germany (I presume). Anyone can help?.

I doubt I will get far but it will make me feel beter to tell them what I think of Audi and the dealer (just in case you don't know by now, Robinsons Audi, Norwich).

Cheers.

Steve - 2003 1.4SE petrol, Silver, black/black interior

Found them myself!. Got the German HQ and the UK one is in Milton Keynes and I have a headed letter from them already. Here goes then!.

How about getting them added to the A2OC site in case anyone else needs them.

Ian

2002 1.4 Petrol SE, silver with climate control.

That's a valid point-especially as the Audi UK website keeps pointing you towards your local dealer and does not give a central customer services address.

Stuart-you ok if I send them to you?

Steve,
Not sure if this will help?
I got this name from my dealer when I asked for the top person to look after my complaints at Audi. Not too sure it did me any good though.

Carole Cleaver (Customer Services Manager)
Audi UK Ltd

Tel 0800 699888
Fax 01922 639224

Name of top dog is as follows, however the "tosser" is not capable of replying to letters.

Kevin Rose
Managing Director
Audi UK
Blakelands
Yeomans Drive
Milton Keynes
MK14 5AN

Use this:

Volkswagen AG
Attn. Mr. Bernd Pischetsrieder
PERSÖHNLICH
D-38436 Wolfsburg

Regards
John Dusdale

Belive me your wasting you time in writing they don't reply.

Cheers guys-I know I'm wasting my time, but hey, a problem shared is a problem halved!.

I see the JD twins were about...bet they both shop at Tesco (we all know JDi does!).

What would all you Tesco people do if they were bought over by Safeway.[:p]

2002, 1.4, azure blue, 2 tone leather, concert II single cd. Member of A2OC site.

Apparently Mrs Bush asked Dubya what he wanted for tea and the reply was the same as above. One track mind that man - unlucky Mrs Bush.

1.4SE petrol in Merlot Red, Biege interior, 16" 5 spoke alloys, DIS, Open Sky, Elec rear windows.

Mal2002,

I put your question to Osama bin b*****d, and you know his answer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back