hi everyone

Hi thought i would finally show my face been on here lurking in the shadows for around a month or so but as i have noticed some of my bits and bobs i have been selling on ebay have been posted up on here by the very pleasant mr birchall i thought it would be rude not to say thanks and show my face im the guy with the undertray.........Thats not a sexual reference !!
i own 3 a2`s at the moment plus an extra one i have been breaking
castle red tdi sitting on 3.2 v6 18 inch tt rims , tt sline 3 spoke steering wheel double din dash and a few other goodies i have added
sprint blue tdi colour storm sitting on 18inch pearl blue audi rs4 rims double din dash x4 electric wiindows
island green tdi sport with heated black sports cloth
sorry my car descriptions are short but no doubt i will be adding some photos once the weather picks up and i can detail them :)
i have owned a few a2s over the years and absolutely love them i have a passion for anything quirky so the a2 fits the bill perfectly i do all the work on mine myself and im always on the look out for the odd hard to find extras to make my car even more individual
i wont bore you anymore with a long winded intro ....thanks for having me and hopefully catch up with a few like minded people soon
regards
Nath

Welcome to the club Nath. It seems you have been bitten hard by the A2 bug. Would be great to see some pics when you can as they all sound good. Especially the v6 TT wheels!!

I had the pleasure of dealing with Nath and was very surprised by just how nice a guy he was.

His pricing of A2 parts is spot on and in line with the guys on here that are more concerned about fairness than profit.

Nath, we are never bored hearing about new members and their A2 stories and seeing pictures, so please don'keep anything short for that reason.

Great to see you on the forum.

Steve B

Hello Nath, some pictures of your A2's would be good.

I love the Sprint blue A2's. I used to own one and they look stunning in the sun.

Thanks for the warm welcome sorry for late reply been super busy with work :( pics will follow as soon as i can get my valeting gear out im a tad OCD with keeping my cars clean the neighbours think im puddled im sure my first audi was actually an a8 i have just whittled it down to a2 size due to repetitive waxing syndrome

Thanks for the warm welcome sorry for late reply been super busy with work :( pics will follow as soon as i can get my valeting gear out im a tad OCD with keeping my cars clean the neighbours think im puddled im sure my first audi was actually an a8 i have just whittled it down to a2 size due to repetitive waxing syndrome

Being OCD and having a sense of humour (especially a good one like that) means that you will fit in nicely I am sure.

Steve B

Back